Application for Admissions

If you are a Secondary 6 student in a local school, or if you are currently not a student in any secondary school but wish to apply for admissions on the strength of your Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) results, you should apply through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS). Please refer to the JUPAS Guide for details. Other candidates should contact the Admissions Office of the Registry of the University for the necessary information concerning admissions and submit an application on-line at the following website:


For enquiry, please contact the Registry using the ‘Contact Us’ page on the website or by writing to:

Admissions Office

MG14, Ground Floor, Main Building
The University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam, Hong Kong